This service requires legal advice and tailoring. Fees quoted for client acceptance will vary based on the complexity of advice and/or documentation required.
There is much to consider that is specific to the accounting profession. The contract for sale of an accountancy practice needs to be drafted carefully to ensure the many nuances of selling an accountancy practice are dealt with to protect the seller and maximise the chances of collection of the full sale price.
- the seller's obligations in convincing clients to stay
- the seller's role after completion
- the retention sum - caclulation, reduction, release
- measurement of billings
- securing key staff before the sale contract
- adjustment of staff entitlements and the 'personal leave' dilemma
- the restraint on the seller and their key staff
- seller warranties
- pre-conditions to completion
- and more
For more information, please fill out our no obligation enquiry tab and we will be pleased to contact you shortly, or call 02 8296 6266 for immediate assistance.