It is in the best interests of both employers and employees to have clearly set out terms and conditions of the employment relationship.
- employment agreement
- written letter of advice and commentary to the employer as to the legal basis and reasoning behind the substantive clauses in the agreement and some general commercial guidance on the agreement
- template covering letter to the potential employee, which can be put on the employer’s letterhead, enclosing the employment agreement.
Our employment agreement pack is designed for use with permanent employees who are not covered by a modern award or other industrial instrument.
The agreement has been prepared considering the current provisions of the Fair Work Act 2009.
The agreement includes clauses covering:
- employer’s obligations
- employee entitlements
- probation period
- protection of employer’s interests
- non-competition (if required)
- workplace standards and policies
- consequences of termination
- delegation and assignment
- governing law
For further information, please call our office on 02 8296 6266