Enduring Power of Attorney and SMSF Replacement Trustee Documents

Price:  $550 - SUPERCentral deed   $770 - non-SUPERCentral deed

Changing the trustee of a trust can be a quick and easy process. Our documents are tailored to facilitate a number of different styles of change of trustee, regardless of whether the new and/or retiring trustee is an individual or a company. We can facilitate a change in membership of the fund at the same time should it be required.

A power of attorney is a document which appoints a person to act on an individual‘s behalf in relation to the appointor’s property and financial affairs. It may take effect immediately, or once the appointor loses their legal capacity.

What's included"

Change of trustee

  • letter of advice
  • deed of change of trustee
  • written resolution of new trustee
  • written resolution of retiring trustee
  • appointing a trustee or director FAQ
  • relevant ATO forms
  • documents effecting membership changes (if required)

Enduring Power of Attorney

  • enduring power of attorney document packet
  • letter of advice

For further information, please call our office on 02 8296 6266