EPAdvantage estate planning course - 10 modules - 18 CPD
Diversify your practice revenue with estate planning scenario training.
About the course
The experienced team at Townsends Lawyers take you on a deep dive into estate planning via online, scenario-based modules designed to address the most common estate plans and the needs of the majority of clients.
The focus is on practical application, and teaches you how to consider the complexities of modern family structures and the dynamics of family relationships.
By the end of the course you will have strengthened your working knowledge to confidently engage with clients who come to you for their estate planning requirements.
Who should attend?
There has never been a better time to integrate estate planning into your service offering as Australia commences the greatest period of inter-generational wealth transfer in history.
This course is for Advisers wishing to gain a depth of detail about the various estate planning options and looking for opportunities to grow their fee base.
- Appreciate strategies for use by a range of clients with different circumstances
- Understand what you need from your client for the solicitor to create an estate plan, and why those details are important
- Better explain estate planning processes and strategies with your client
- Confidently liaise with other professionals providing estate planning services
- Embed estate planning into your practice as a substantial fee-earning division
- Develop an understanding of how to get maximum benefit for your client from the SUPERCentral online testamentary process and support programs
- Earn a Certificate of Completion and become a certified estate planning professional in the EPAdvantage Estate Planning Program
The program is comprised of 10 modules:
- Modules 1-9 review common client scenarios and discuss estate planning options. There is particular emphasis on addressing typical questions differing client circumstances generate
- Module 10 covers the market potential, how to harness that potential and seamlessly grow your estate planning practice.
CPD points / certification
The EPAdvantage Estate Planning Program has received accreditation from the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) for 18 hours of CPD.
Accountants and other professionals will also be able to self-assess to the extent of 18 hours/points of CPD.
At the successful completion of the course you will become a certified estate planning professional in the EPAdvantage Estate Planning Program.
Individual: $770 (incl GST)
Office (2-5 staff members): $1,320 (incl GST)
If your firm is a SUPERCentral Member or you are already an EPAdvantage Member special pricing applies.
Please call us 02 8296 6266 for further details.
NEXT START DATE: 4 August 2022
*course date may be subject to change
What participants say
“It has been a sensational course.”
“This is an excellent course which covers most issues with explanations. Very thorough and informative... it reinforced and greatly added to my knowledge of options and built my confidence when discussing estate planning with clients.”
“The way the 9 modules are named & categorised to specific situations … had me mentally categorising my clients. I can see how I could raise the estate planning issues with each client type by following the key points from the workbooks.”
“The application of concepts to practical examples is a really strong feature of the delivery style.”
“The course was really informative, full of great ideas and the pace was really interesting and enjoyable. I will certainly recommend to those who are interested in estate planning."
For more information on the EPAdvantage Estate Planning PD Program and how it might serve your training needs, please call SUPERCentral on 02 8296 6266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.