Includes premium conversion to a SUPERCentral SMSF deed | full legal review | tailoring as required | soft copy | 1st year annual update
When your trustees have their SMSF deed on SUPERCentral, they only ever need to sign one set of documents and then fund Rules are regularly updated when significant legislative or SMSF practice changes occurs.
This unique process ensures that all your SMSFs remain fully compliant, and mitigates advisor and trustee risk. Your firm also gains major opportunity time and cost savings.
In drafting and updating the Rules four principles have been applied – that the Rules should:
- expressly authorise the trustees and the members to undertake any SMSF strategies permitted by law;
- be current and up-to-date;
- not impose any constraints over and above those required for complying fund status; and
- permit trustees to qualify for any relevant stamp duty/transfer duty concessions which are available under State law.
- When your trustees have their SMSF deed on SUPERCentral, they only ever need to sign one set of documents and then the fund Rules are regularly updated to ensure that their SMSF remains fully compliant.
Importantly, this unique update process mitigates advisor risk and your firm gains major opportunity time and cost savings.
Our simple digitised ordering process also allows you to easily:
- establish a corporate trustee
- apply for fund ANB/TFN registration
- bundled establishment and conversion including change of trustee in one simple step; and
- with >4 funds, advisors gain access to a complimentary member range of:
- ancillary SMSF transactional documentation; and
- technical SMSF advice from Townsends Lawyers
- SMSF auditor access
We also provide an professional range of technical advisory, legal review and remediation services, many at lower member prices, that no other SMSF deed provider in the market today can match.
IMPORTANT: Director Identification Number
For further information, please call our office on 02 8296 6266