SUPERCentral is strictly an advisor-based service, but on the rare occasions when a client’s situation requires particular legal expertise or falls outside your firm’s specialist practice areas, you may wish to use our advisor led | client referral service.
Simple 6-step process
1. Simply complete our no obligation enquiry tab form, including Advisor and clients' contact details and a brief description of service requirement, or call 02 8296 6266 for immediate assistance.2. Your SUPERCentral account manager will contact you to arrange a solicitor from our associated legal firm Townsends to call to discuss your clients requirements or to set up a 20 minute Zoom meeting with you and/or your client to discuss specific needs. This initial service is complimentary.
3. Your Townsend's solicitor will then provide a formal strategy and quote for agreement by you and your client before any work is commenced.
4. Please note that for very complex matters that require further in-depth briefing, document and structure review and strategic advice, a briefing fee may be required. This is discussed and agreed at the initial meeting.
5. As the referring advisor you can either select to continue as the primary contact for the client matter, or the attending solicitor can work directly with your client. The choice is yours.
6. To ensure that advisor/client contact is retained throughout the process, the referring advisor is kept informed as the matter proceeds.
7. Finally, all legal and supporting documents are uploaded to your firms SUPERCentral account in your clients file for your future reference and safekeeping.
Important note: SUPERCentral never communicates directly with your client for any reason other than the agreed advisor led matter to hand. In the rare event that your should client contacts our Help Desk at any time, they are automatically referred back to you and we will inform you that the client has been in contact us.