$330 review discretionary trust deed (SUPERCentral & non-SUPERCentral deeds)
$385 draft deed amendment + letter of advice
This fixed price service includes legal review and tailoring.
Review of the trust deed includes advice on:
- definitions of 'income' and 'capital'
- whether the deed has a streaming clause
- whether that clause is sufficient for the purposes of the legislation
- whether the trustee is empowered to characterise types of trust receipts
- whether the deed allows the trustee the discretion not to apply carried forward losses from previous periods
- whether the deed allows the trustee discretion and flexibility to determine what expenses should be set off against particular classes of income
- whether the deed can be amended and how.
For further information, please call our office on 02 8296 6266