This service requires legal advice and tailoring. Quoted fees for client acceptance will vary based on the complexity of the advice and/or documentation required.
Compliance is a cornerstone of what we do
- our special low price (based on the number of funds) includes legal review for all deeds requiring update and conversion
- continuously updates the fund’s governing rules to ensure that your trust deed is always compliant
- eliminates the need for annual trustee signature
- ensures all your funds remain fully compliant into the future
- patented online update system
- ad hoc updates also available
Benefits for advisers & trustees
- our technology-based system ensures quick and easy deed conversion process
- access to specialist SMSF solicitors in event of uncertainty
- SMSF vault for 24-hour access to all your SMSF deeds and complimentary supporting documentation
- upload directly to your account or use our help desk services, significantly reducing the time and effort needed to undertake your conversion program
- training available for your staff and immediate legal help desk assistance
- nationally based – we service clients across Australia.
For more information, please fill out our no obligation enquiry tab and we will be pleased to contact you shortly, or call 02 8296 6266 for immediate assistance.