This service requires legal advice and tailoring. Quoted fees for client acceptance will vary based on the complexity of the advice and/or documentation required.
Estimated pricing range of $4,500 to $6,600 with very complex and sophisticated estates up to $11,000
A tailored estate plan is required for high-value estates and/or to address strategic estate planning requirements, including complex gifts and testamentary discretionary trusts.
- strategic advisory
- will including complex gifts and testamentary discretionary trust/s
- enduring power of attorney
- appointment of enduring guardian
- binding death benefit nomination (for dealing with SMSF death benefits)
- memorandum of wishes (to provide non-binding special instructions to executors)
- living will
- advice on all these documents
Our estate planning lawyers are also available to answer advisor and client queries throughout the estate planning process and we can arrange to meet with you and/or your client either in our Sydney offices or via a web-based meeting service from the advisers offices. We service clients nationally
For more information, please fill out our no obligation enquiry tab and we will be pleased to contact you shortly, or call 02 8296 6266 for immediate assistance.